Harrison Neighborhood Development
The Harrison Perspective
Harrison neighborhood is a vibrant and diverse cultural fabric that welcomes new residents and businesses who look to invest in the social and economic stability of the Harrison community.
Centrally located, Harrison residents represent a range of ethnicities, class, age, and faith. We are home to long time renters and homeowners, all investors in Harrison. We prioritize mixed income housing that does not leave our families cost burdened.
Harrison is a neighborhood that values its natural assets such as Harrison Park, Bassett’s Creek Park, and Theodore Wirth Park. Harrison residents also value and enjoy many bike trails that connect the neighborhood to other parts of the city. Harrison neighborhood is home to multiple community gardens where residents of all ages come together and build relationships. We are civic stewards who have worked diligently to clean up a former superfund site, stabilize housing and support our businesses.
Harrison is a neighborhood that values small businesses and businesses that invest in the livability of the neighborhood and its residents. Harrison is home to residents with an abundance of skills, careers, investments and diverse interests. This is just the beginning.
Equitable Development Principles and Scorecard Application:
Location: 212 James Avenue N.
Developer: Wellington Management
Contact: David Wellington
Description: Wellington Management is proposing to redevelop the old leef building (212 James Avenue N.) into 6.8 acres of office space and artists lofts. The project will include 50,000 Sq. Ft. of office space and 100+ units of artist lofts and town homes.
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT EXAMPLES:
- Nov 21, 2016 Monthly Board Meeting Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 16, 2016 Glenwood Revitalization Team Meeting Nov 16, 2016
- Nov 9, 2016 Blue Line Extension Light Rail: Station Area Open House Nov 9, 2016
- Oct 5, 2016 Glenwood Revitalization Team Meeting (General) Oct 5, 2016
- Sep 28, 2016 Glenwood Revitalization Team meeting (Scorecard Traing) Sep 28, 2016
- Aug 27, 2016 Win Back The Community Summer Festival Aug 27, 2016
- Aug 25, 2016 Better Bus Stops Family Game Night Aug 25, 2016
- Aug 24, 2016 Glenwood Revitalization Team Meeting Aug 24, 2016
- Aug 18, 2016 Better Bus Stops Family Game Night Aug 18, 2016
- Aug 18, 2016 Job Fair Aug 18, 2016
- Aug 15, 2016 HNA Monthly Board Meeting Aug 15, 2016
- Aug 11, 2016 Better Bus Stops Family Game Night Aug 11, 2016
- Aug 10, 2016 Blue Line Extension (Bottineau LRT): Olson Memorial Design Discussion Aug 10, 2016
- Aug 6, 2016 Mandatory Board Training Aug 6, 2016
- Aug 4, 2016 Better Bus Stops Family Game Night Aug 4, 2016
- Jul 27, 2016 July GRT Meeting Jul 27, 2016
- Jul 25, 2016 Pre Event Job Fair Workshops Jul 25, 2016
- Jul 21, 2016 Mandatory Board Training Jul 21, 2016
- Jul 18, 2016 Job Fair Workshop Jul 18, 2016
- Jul 15, 2016 Friday Fires Jul 15, 2016
- Jul 13, 2016 Ice Cream Social Jul 13, 2016
- Jul 11, 2016 Pre Event Job Fair Workshop Jul 11, 2016
- Jul 6, 2016 Garden Clean Up Jul 6, 2016
For questions or comments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-374-4849